November 29, 2006

Richard's BOB on combinatorics

This unit, Combinatorics, is an interesting unit. It doesn't give me stress at all. But be careful...because it is tricky. You don't need to follow the formula. Just carefully analyze the problem and you will surely get the correct answer. I'm having trouble about arranging things with different kind of restrictions. I'm always got stuck on how to deal with those problems. Pick and choose is easy as long as you know which one is to use.
In this unit, I also learned about patterns especially the Pascal's triangle. Binomial Expansion theorem is also a great lesson. In card problems, I'm familiar with the terms that is being used. But it seems like it is still complicated.

Good luck everyone for the test! I hope we all did not just good but the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment