November 12, 2006

JessiccaI_198's BOB-Logarithms and Exponents

When I was first learning this unit, it seemed pretty easy. All we had to do was solve for what value x was. Then when we started to learn about Logarithms, it was confusing at first but I eventually caught on. I'll make sure not to forget that a logarithm is an exponent. Still I found this unit really interesting and I enjoyed it, especially since algebra was involved. When we started on the word problems, I was having a hard time with it because I didn't know what rules had to be applied to which problems. But with the assignments and some of the other work Mr. K assigned us, I started to become used to what rules I needed to use for each problem and didn't have to go to my dictionary as much. Hopefully when it's time to do the test, I'll be able to solve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment