November 12, 2006

JessiccaI_198's BOB-Logarithms and Exponents

When I was first learning this unit, it seemed pretty easy. All we had to do was solve for what value x was. Then when we started to learn about Logarithms, it was confusing at first but I eventually caught on. I'll make sure not to forget that a logarithm is an exponent. Still I found this unit really interesting and I enjoyed it, especially since algebra was involved. When we started on the word problems, I was having a hard time with it because I didn't know what rules had to be applied to which problems. But with the assignments and some of the other work Mr. K assigned us, I started to become used to what rules I needed to use for each problem and didn't have to go to my dictionary as much. Hopefully when it's time to do the test, I'll be able to solve them.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE LOGS. They actually destroyed my weekend. I am an Honors student, but I think I am flunking that class.

    ReplyDelete