October 10, 2006

Transformations: Blogging on Blogging

Hi everyone it's me William. Sorry for not showing up at class today, I woke up with a sore neck from working on Monday night. As most people said, transformations is the easiest topic covered in Pre-cal 40s. The whole point of this unit is mostly about a graph either stretching, reflecting, change in period, phase shifting and finally vertically shifting or a combination of all. I worked on this unit last year and this year I learned more that I couldn't understand before, So I'm thankful that I came to Daniel Macintyre to have a better understanding of this unit and hope you guys understand it as much as I do. That's all I have to say about it. Oh by the way, have you guys heard that their is a movie coming out next year called "Transformers", and it's based on transformation of Robots. Yes, boys and girls the famous Transformers: Robots in disguise is an actual movie in real life coming out on July. 4/07. So yeah watch it, because I know that I will...hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment