September 24, 2006

Richard's Blogging on Blogging

Hi! This is my first blogging on blogging! At first, the lesson was easy(should I say that it's easy?). As the lesson goes on, it seems like it's getting a bit difficult. I think the lectures are discussed so fast. My brain can't handle them all. Though I understand Mr.K's side that he must discuss all the the topic in the course outline before the end of the semester. I hope he give more examples for our better understanding. As of this moment, I can say that I've learned a lot from this class and I'd like to thank to Mr.K for that. We took a pre-test last meeting and it was different to what we had discussed. But the SPY TIME was really great!
That's it for now.. I hope everyone of us will pass in the test. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment